Register for This Season Below
We are offering 3 virtual Connections groups this season with a max of 8 people per group not including leaders.
Virtual means utilizing Zoom & RightNow Media to watch videos and discuss together.
- Your host will set up a Zoom call, send you the link and share their screen to watch a video lesson with you.
- Your host can then choose to chat as a group throughout or after using the built-in audio and video capabilities of Zoom.
- Needless to say, if you are participating in this season of Connections, you'll need to be able to join a Zoom call.
- Note that you do not need to have a camera to join, but we ask you have a working microphone or you used your cell phone so you can be part of the discussions.
- Zoom's Beginner's Guide Video Playlist & Joining a Meeting Support Page
We believe the group size of 8 is big enough for fellowship and small enough for engagement.
The group options are:
"All The Places to Go" John Ortberg - P. Brent (Sundays @ 6:30pm)
"Greater Than" Francis Chan - P. Adam (Mondays @ 7:00pm)
"Psalm 23" Matt Chandler - Chris & Sarah Baker (Fridays @ 7:00pm)