A Letter From Pastor Brent
Updated April 6th, 2021.
We are now in a "stay at home order" as directed by the Province.
We understand that there are many different perspectives on COVID 19 and on how our government and community has responded. We want you to know that your leadership team takes this issue very seriously and our number one priority is the safety and well-being of all who gather in our facility - our staff, volunteers, congregants, and members of our community.
From the beginning of the mandated restrictions imposed as a result of the COVID 19 outbreak, we have made it clear that we would be following the guidance of our government and medical authorities in our decision making.
What does this mean for you?
- We are now limited to 15% room capacity with proper social distancing.
- We now have a 9am and a 10:30am morning gathering. You must register for either gathering.
- We have added more rooms with video to provide overflow space for you to come to church on Sunday's.
- We have been mandated to not have live singing. As such, we provide a video only worship/music segment. The preaching and prayer is still live.
- We are aligning our weekday student/children's ministries with the school board. If schools are open, we will offer programming. If schools are closed, we will not. This includes the new April spring break and the more recent addition announced on April 12th that will move schools to online learning only for the foreseeable future. Nursery will be available on Sunday's at 10:30am only.
We are aware that the regulations around COVID are fluid and are changing frequently, often with very little notice. These guidelines are subject to change as leadership feels is necessary to uphold the primary goal of ensuring the safety of those in our care. We care deeply about you and your safety and we ask that you understand the heart and compassion that we have for all who attend our Sunday gatherings. Please know that we are looking forward to worshipping together again in a spirit of peace and unity.
God bless each of you,
For the leadership,